- What is a copywriter?
A copywriter is a person (👉this gal👈) who writes engaging content that educates, informs, and persuades others (like future guests) to complete an action.
- What do you do?
As a vacation rental copywriter, I help you turn those “just lookings” into bookings by writing content that is optimized for your guests and search engines.
I specialize in writing blogs — one of the top ways to attract more people on Google with keyword searches. Not only do I write engaging content – I edit, format, and proofread it for you too.
Learn 10 ways a vacation rental copywriter like me helps you get more bookings.
- What’s your background?
With my background in travel writing and leasing, I know how to write content about various locations like yours and sell future guests on your accommodation.
- Why are you a vacation rental copywriter?
I know firsthand how accommodations make or break a travel experience — I have visited all 50 states (my dad was in the Army), and I have volunteered abroad in Australia and taught English abroad in Ecuador.
You offer a gateway for guests to share time with their loved ones — they look forward to a break from their day-to-day hardships. I want to help you attract more guests so they can have amazing experiences they’ll remember for years to come.
- Okay, what does the process look like?
- Your goals: We discuss what you’d like to accomplish this year on a consultation call (i.e. more bookings and more free time).
- Your SEO: We talk about how you can improve your rankings and bring in more online traffic to your vacation rentals.
- A woman with a plan: We come up with a plan, and I save you time as I make it happen for you.
Send me an email at email@example.com or book a consultation call with me here.