- What is copywriting? Copywriting is “salesmanship in the form of words.” Copy is text that you read with the intention to get the reader to do something. As a copywriter, I write content with the intent to engage and inspire customers to take action. This could be signing up for a newsletter or booking a stay.
- How does your process work?
- Your goals: First, we get on a 15-minute Zoom call to chat about your ideal clients and content goals.
- Your SEO: After the call, I dig more into your website’s SEO (search engine optimization) to come up with content ideas and keywords.
- Your plan: I then send you a proposal for you to review, we discuss the price/details/contract, and I save you time as I make it happen for you.
- What about your payment policy?
For one-time projects, I require 50% upfront and 50% upon completion. For anything less than $100, I require full payment upfront. Bundles and retainers are negotiable. Payments go through Stripe.
- What’s your turnaround time?
Generally, I have a one-week turnaround time. For projects, we agree upon the
turnaround time for each piece of content depending on your needs.
- What about revisions?
Your project payment includes one round of edits per piece of content. The turnaround time varies based on the requests and project scope.